A news blog for Seattle's Phinney Ridge and Greenwood neighborhoods

Robbers in a Motor home

Home Forums Open Forum Robbers in a Motor home

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  markwalt 1 month, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Ratgirl
    Participant

Today at 1:44 pm my neighbor saw people in a motorhome in our alley trying to steal a neighbors BBQ. Here is what he told us -
    “Hello all,
     I caught 2 guys steeling a barbecue.  They had just loaded it in their motor home when I pulled in, license number APT8092.   Check your yard incase you were robbed before chased them off.   Here are some pictures of their vehicle. I got the barbecue in my garage,it looks brand new. Please call me so I can get it back to you.  I did not call the police they haven’t been any help to me on other matters and I don’t think they will do anything here.

Thanks Scot ”
    I have photos, not sure how to post them.
    Nancy

Tarheeljb

Thanks for posting but this helps very little because you did not leave a location.  Also I would inform your neighbor that calling the cops is the right thing to do.  Imagine if these people committed another crime and killed/injured someone.  Maybe let him know that the cops don’t catch every bad guy but they can’t do shit about crimes they don’t know about.

Ratgirl
    Participant

It was between 68th and 70th in the alley that parallels Aurora.
    Apparently my neighbor doesn’t trust the police, is that a Republican thing?

markwalt
    Participant

I don’t think it’s a Republican thing, but it’s not a smart thing. It might be a “I have something to hide” thing.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.