meaningofiz - The only time we have ever "censored" Forum content is when it breaks our Forum rules. We rarely delete a Forum post, because the Forum exists for neighbors to inform and/or debate. Our Forum rules are posted at the top of all Forum posts, but here they are again:
We do not moderate content before it's posted, but we periodically monitor the forum. If you notice a post that breaks the rules, please email us at email@example.com with "ABUSE" in the subject line. Repeat violators will be banned.
In our classifieds forum, it's BUYER AND SELLER BEWARE. If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is. For more information on internet scams, please visit http://www.ic3.gov/preventiontips.aspx.
1. Do not use obscene or offensive language. You may not post or link to any material that could be considered obscene, indecent, lewd, pornographic, violent, abusive, insulting, threatening, harassing or in violation of the law.
2. Tell the truth. You may not post or link to any material that could be considered libelous, defamatory or false.
3. Respect the privacy of others. Do not harvest or otherwise collect names, email addresses or other identifying information from other participants. Do not post anyone's personal information.
4. Do not steal. Post only those materials for which you have copyright. You may not post material that infringes the rights of others including copyright, trademark, trade secret, privacy, personal or other proprietary rights.
5. Don't misrepresent yourself as someone else.
6. Do not post an item for sale, rent or for free that you do not own outright or have the legal right to transfer to someone else.
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.