Register or log in to post

PhinneyWood Forum » Lost pets

Lost small white dog - 76th and Fremont

(5 posts)
  • Started 1 year ago by Anonymous
  • Latest reply from Chickster
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

Anonymous

Her name is Romy, she's a Maltese mix. She's very timid and mostly answers to women. We think she squeezed through a small opening in the back fence.

Posted 1 year ago #
  2. User has not uploaded an avatar

Anonymous

Hi, I believe your dog has been found!

Some neighbors came by my house at the corner of 76th & Fremont tonight asking if she was mine. One of the neighbors found her and took her to Emerald City Emergency Hospital to see if she was chipped. She left her there due to having 5 (eek!) dogs of her own. They are located at 4102 Stone Way In Wallingford/Seattle and their number is #206.634.9000 and I think she said that they are open 24 hours.

Hope you two are reunited soon!!!!!!

Posted 1 year ago #
  3. User has not uploaded an avatar

Anonymous

Yes, we found her!

Thank you for your timely response and kindness. We heard you were out looking for her on our behalf. Having neighbors like you around is why we love living in Phinney.

Our daughter is now reunited with her little Romy and they're both safely on their way back to their house.

They were here visiting for the afternoon and we believe our dog inadvertently let Romy out with her electronic door collar opener, (the one that keeps the cat in, but not little, quick dogs)

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!

Paul, Rose and Zuri (our ridgeback)

Posted 1 year ago #
  4. User has not uploaded an avatar

Anonymous

A VERY HAPPY ENDING TONIGHT! I got to meet 3 neighbors that I didn't know previously, Romy spent some time in my lap while I did the craigslist postings & she was a perfect little lady on the way to the vet to see if she had a chip. We do live in the BEST neighborhood.....caring people who sometimes masquerade as 'pet detectives"!
    I do have 5 little dogs but there would have been room for one more had we not found her owners! Thank you all - we made a great TEAM. Judy

Posted 1 year ago #
  5. Chickster

Chickster

Pet detectives unite! Great job you guys! That's awesome it all came together so quickly. Sweet dreams, indeed... :-)

Our relatives have a Maltese...cute, smart, best buddy ever (other than our own cat, of course). :-)

Posted 1 year ago #

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.