PhinneyWood Forum » Open Forum

Stolen/FOUND Honda Wagon

(4 posts)
  • Started 1 year ago by weengrood
  • Latest reply from weengrood

No tags yet.

1. User has not uploaded an avatar

weengrood

The police called me 2 weeks to the day and told me they found my car - 3 blocks away!
    Only the stereo was stolen and nothing was damaged. I'd almost not press charges if they find the culprits...

Posted 1 year ago #
  2. biophile

biophile

So glad you got it back. Almost seems like someone lives in the area. Mind telling us where it was found?

Posted 1 year ago #
  3. User has not uploaded an avatar

OneGuy

You didn't post your license, but if your vehicle had a dog-related personalized license plate, then I think I know where it was found. There was a beat-up silver Honda wagon parked in the middle of the block on 84th between Fremont and Dayton for two weeks until a friend of mine who lives on that block finally reported it to parking enforcement. He hadn't reported it previously because he thought it might belong to someone who was out of town for the Thanksgiving holiday and he was trying to be nice! The day after he reported it to the parking enforcement abandoned vehicle web page, it was gone when he got home from work, so if in fact that was your stolen vehicle, the cops probably ran a check on it and took action. I don't think they enforce the 72-hour parking law unless someone complains/reports.

Posted 1 year ago #
  4. User has not uploaded an avatar

weengrood

That was my car. They called me at 11:30pm on Dec. 2nd and I picked it up. I never thought of it as a dog related license plate - AHROO..-
    It's just random letters. Thank your friend for me. Beat up? The paint's just coming off from a bad repair that didn't show up on Carfax. : )
    Thanks everyone

Posted 1 year ago #

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.