PhinneyWood Forum » Open Forum

Car break-in

(5 posts)
  • Started 2 years ago by biophile
  • Latest reply from biophile

No tags yet.

1. biophile

biophile

Out there is someone who jimmied the lock on my car, saw (for once!) there was nothing to steal AND had a club, so they saw fit to break my windshield. This is the third time in the last year my car has been broken in to.

You out there, whoever you are. Please stop parasitizing my neighborhood. I'm trying hard to not judge, but I am angry.

Near N 83rd and Greenwood Ave.

Posted 2 years ago #
  2. RichY

RichY

Wow, Sorry to hear this.

It is good to have anger, just direct it a being constructive (I really don't know how but it sounded good).

Were any other cars damaged?
    Do you think you (or your car) were targeted – could the jerk be confused as to whose car it was?

Posted 2 years ago #
  3. biophile

biophile

Thanks for the care, RichY. It was just mine. It seems they "like" it. After some deep breathing and bigger-picture thought. I feel better.

Posted 2 years ago #
  4. RichY

RichY

So, there is a better neighborhood north of you? (from MB), the city calls my area (North of you) ' dog patch' I know that may not mean anything to you but it is a reference to Lil Abner

https://www.google.com/search?source=ig&rlz=1G1GGLQ_ENUS350&q=lil+abner+&oq=lil+abnor&gs_l=igoogle.1.0.0i10l10.1056.5418.0.7282.9.9.0.0.0.0.103.724.7j1.8.0...0.0...1ac.1.2XO6PvhgHI8

Posted 2 years ago #
  5. biophile

biophile

lol. Way more North.

Posted 2 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.