Register or log in to post

PhinneyWood Forum » Reader Recommendations

Looking for a good, local babysitter

(4 posts)

Tags:

1. User has not uploaded an avatar

mgrant

I am looking for a local babysitter with good experience, solid local references and a sweet temperment for our 3.5 year old daughter. We are new to the area and looking for someone available Friday or Saturday evenings a few times a month so Mom and Dad can get out to dinner and a movie. Our daughter is funny and friendly and easy to get to get to bed (before 8pm!). We pay well, will have dinner set-up and, honestly, the most complicated thing is working the TV/Blu-ray/PS3! High school or college students are fine as long as you have good experience and references, a valid drivers license, CPR training, a working cell phone and no guests to our house when we are out. Thanks!

Posted 3 years ago #
  2. User has not uploaded an avatar

Lets Get Real

How should a potential babysitter contact you?

Posted 3 years ago #
  3. User has not uploaded an avatar

bamagirl

My daughter is 16, drives, and has LOTS of experience! This summer she has been a sitter for 3 families, (3 days/week; 1 day/week; and 1 day/week respectively) and they'd be glad to provide references. She's an honor student, Red Cross babysitter trained, and knows CPR for infants and children. Let me know how to contact you to make some connection if you are interested.

Posted 3 years ago #
  4. User has not uploaded an avatar

maybelle

Bamagirl - how should I contact you? I'm in the same boat as mgrant. We're looking for a local babysitter as well! Thanks.

Posted 3 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.