(3 posts)
  • Started 1 year ago by Doree
  • Latest reply from anotherneighbor

No tags yet.

1. User has not uploaded an avatar

Doree
    Key Master

Laura asked me to post this for her:

Beautiful daylight basement studio (about 450 square feet) available now. I am looking to barter for the usage of our MIL studio. New kitchen, bathroom, western view of mountains. Located in lovely Phinney Ridge neighborhood and close to everything: bus line, grocery store, restaurants and cafes. Barter for 12 hours/week of work.

Combination of housecleaning, laundry, organizing, tutoring and homework management of 2 children (12 and 16) and gardening. We are a very busy, mellow family. Looking for someone who is fairly quiet, reliable and likes pre-teen and teenage children and likes housework. Hours are fairly flexible but must have some weekday evening availability during the school year for homework management. In exchange, you get a bright, beautiful studio with separate entrance, kitchen, gas stove. Bathroom has stone floor and bathtub surround.

Please send me an email with a little about yourself and why this would be a good arrangement for both of us and for what length. I do rental references, work references (if they apply), criminal background check.

Pictures and please reply to Craigslist:

http://seattle.craigslist.org/see/apa/3660082742.html

Posted 1 year ago #
  2. User has not uploaded an avatar

anotherneighbor

The ad on craigslist has no way to contact her. I have some people who might be interested -

Posted 1 year ago #
  3. User has not uploaded an avatar

anotherneighbor

The ad on craigslist has no way to contact her. I have some people who might be interested -

Posted 1 year ago #

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.