PhinneyWood Forum » Open Forum

Empty Sea

(3 posts)
  • Started 1 year ago by djmeatwad
  • Latest reply from djmeatwad

No tags yet.

1. User has not uploaded an avatar

djmeatwad

Does anyone know if Empty Sea Studios is wheelchair accessible? Their web site doesn't indicate whether or not they are.

Both email and telephone messages to this regard have been sent but have gone unanswered by Empty Sea. Thanks ^_^

Posted 1 year ago #
  2. User has not uploaded an avatar

Doree
    Key Master

The owner of Empty Sea Studios asked me to post this for him (since our Forum registration is still closed to new users):

Hi there - I own and operate Empty Sea Studios. A friend alerted me to your question on the PhinneyWood blog - I didn't receive any emails or phone call regarding it, as far as I can tell, but the short answer is that, unfortunately, the studio is not wheelchair accessible. We have occasionally brought manual chair users up the stairs in front, and rearranging seating is usually fine - however, the bathroom is definitely not wheelchair accessible, and maneuverability in the space is quite tight. I'm sorry that it's like this - I rent, rather than own, the building, and the cost of the associated renovations is far out of reach for me. We do broadcast a number of the shows online in streaming HD, which I acknowledge is not the same experience, but may be a way to get to see a favorite artist who is appearing.

Again, I'm not sure why I didn't receive your email about this but the best address to use is michael@emptysea.com.

Best regards,

Michael Connolly
    Owner, Empty Sea Studios
    michael@emptysea.com

Posted 1 year ago #
  3. User has not uploaded an avatar

djmeatwad

Thanks for helping to get this clarified, Doree. (This is as I expected ... but hope springs eternal)

Posted 1 year ago #

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.