Register or log in to post

PhinneyWood Forum » Lost pets

FOUND: Brown tabby cat

(4 posts)

Tags:

1. Prah

Prah

Hi neighbors. A short haired, brown tabby cat was found today near 92nd and Fremont, and brought to our clinic for safe keeping. The cat is female, unharmed, and wants to go home! She arrived with no collar, and is not chipped. She appears to be of advanced age, and has some cataracts, although is getting around just fine! If you know this gal, please call us at 784.9200. We plan to have Seattle Animal Shelter take over her care if her owner is not found by the end of the day today. * PLEASE SEE AVATAR FOR A PHOTO OF THIS SWEET GIRL.

Posted 1 year ago #
  2. Chickster

Chickster

I hope Idgie's still at PRAH...I left you a message with her owner's phone number from her lost cat info she posted on craigslist tonight.

http://seattle.craigslist.org/see/laf/3567522158.html

(Just in case the posting has been removed, I saw the photos and it's definitely the same kitty!)

:-)

Posted 1 year ago #
  3. Prah

Prah

UPDATE : A huge thank you to all of you who helped Idgy get home. Her owner has picked her up and she's happy to be home, we're sure!

Posted 1 year ago #
  4. Chickster

Chickster

Thanks to the people at Phinney Ridge Animal Hospital and the caring neighbors who bring lost pets to you, there are more happy endings in this world! :-)

Posted 1 year ago #

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.