Register or log in to post

PhinneyWood Forum » Open Forum

Door to door meat sales

(3 posts)

No tags yet.

1. artman51

artman51

I see the suspicious meat sales story is back on Phinneywood. We had a similar salesman Nov 27, 2012 around 6PM. A man in his late 20s came to the door and an older guy waited in a small white truck. The vehicle looked like a small Toyota style with a canopy that appeared to be a refrigerated unit. I think it said Counrtywide Meats on the side. I was in a hurry to leave and the guy at the door wasn't a very convincing sales person. He claimed to have some extra steaks for sale. He had dark blonde hair, slender, a Michael Jordan cap and strong tobacco breath. He visited a couple of other houses on 1st NW in the 6000 block and I don't think anyone purchased any meat. I couldn't find Countrywide in the phone book. Nothing else out of the ordinary happened.

Posted 1 year ago #
  2. User has not uploaded an avatar

murrcat

It has been a while, but door to door meat sellers used to come by our house. I had a bad feeling about the last one and refused to open the door. He yelled at me, threatened me, and I called the police. The door to door meat sales are NOT legitimate. If you see them, call the police.

Posted 1 year ago #
  3. User has not uploaded an avatar

tiktok

I remember this from last year, I took a picture of the little truck and called the number on the side. It was some answering machine in Portland. Total scam.

Posted 1 year ago #

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.