Register or log in to post

PhinneyWood Forum » Lost pets

Orange tabby, Ralphy, is still missing

(7 posts)

No tags yet.

1. User has not uploaded an avatar

Doree
    Key Master

We posted this on the home page last Friday, but Suzanne asked me to post in the Lost Pets section for her, too:

Ralphy, a large orange striped tabby, disappeared from his Phinney Ridge home on Thursday. He has multiple toes on his front paws, a tag on his collar, and is chipped. He likes to wander near North 72nd Street and 2nd Avenue NW.

For a photo, see http://www.phinneywood.com/2013/01/11/ralphy-an-orange-tabby-is-missing-from-his-phinney-ridge-home/

If you've seen Ralphy, contact Seattlekaz1@gmail.com.

Posted 1 year ago #
  2. User has not uploaded an avatar

terrilyn

Any luck finding your boy? I run in the area and have been keeping an eye out. So sorry to hear about this. Heartbreaking.

Posted 1 year ago #
  3. User has not uploaded an avatar

Anonymous

Terrilyn, thank you so much. I wasn't able to directly log into this forum until now. Ralphy is still missing. Not knowing what happened is awful but I keep hoping he will come back one day, or that someone took him inside during the big freeze a month ago. I so appreciate you taking the time to look . . . all of my neighbors have been so supportive.

Posted 1 year ago #
  4. Chickster

Chickster

Seattlekaz - I posted your lost cat info about Ralphy over in the myballard.com's classified section, too. After a month, who knows if he could've wandered or possibly been picked up and taken to this area...

http://www.myballard.com/forum/topic.php?id=15490

Never give up hope! Right before I moved to the Seattle area, my kitty decided she needed a little adventure in her life, and was gone for almost two months before I drove back down to Eugene to get her back. I was so lucky she still had her collar on with my phone # because they didn't have chips back then...I just had my old phone # forwarded to my dad's home, and was so happy to get "that" call.

We'll keep our eyes open and hope everybody else checks their garages and other places where a kitty might get locked inside. >^..^<

Posted 1 year ago #
  5. User has not uploaded an avatar

Lets Get Real

I am so sorry. I have seen your signs and checked around my house, inside the garage, etc. I wish you the best of luck!

Posted 1 year ago #
  6. User has not uploaded an avatar

any old who

I think I might have seen this cat sleeping next to someone's front wall on the sidewalk. Near the corner of 90th and 5th Ave NE (just south of Northgate). Ran away when I pulled over so I couldn't confirm it was him.

Posted 1 year ago #
  7. User has not uploaded an avatar

Anonymous

Hi -- please contact Seattlekaz1@gmail.com if you have seen the orange cat again in the 90th St area. Unlikely to be Ralphy but I would like to check it out. His uniqueness is big multiple toes on his front paws. Thanks --

Posted 1 year ago #

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.