Congratulations to Christ the King Catholic School, 415 N. 117th St. (in Broadview, just north of Greenwood), which is celebrating its 75th anniversary this year. The school began in 1939 as St. Anthony School with 94 students and four staff from Sisters of Charity of the Blessed Virgin Mary. The parish and school were both rededicated as Christ the King in 1949.
Here’s a historical photo.
And here’s the school today (both photos provided by the school).