The Phinney Ridge Community Council meets at 7:30 p.m. Tuesday at the Phinney Neighborhood Center, 6532 Phinney Ave. N., downstairs in the Blue Building’s Blue Room.
On the agenda:
- Update on the Phinney Folks group and other neighborhood efforts to roll back recent multifamily zoning changes – Alice Poggi
- Neighborhood Building updates
- Zoo & Metropolitan Parks District updates – Ron Siegle/Mark Phillips
- Update on joint meeting with PRCC and Greenwood Community Councils in April on the Neighborhood Matching Fund grant for developing a new park at 81st & Greenwood
- Update on HUD/Disaster Plan – Alice Poggi/Ron Siegle
- Discussion of the Mayor’s Seattle Neighborhood Summit on April 5