The Phinney Ridge Community Council meets at 7:30 p.m. Tuesday at the Phinney Neighborhood Association, 6532 Phinney Ave. N., in the Blue Room downstairs. The meeting is open to the public.
On the agenda:
- 7:30-7:45 p.m.: Traffic concerns at North 62nd Street and 2nd Avenue NW
- 7:45-8 p.m.: Annual meeting topic discussion
- 8-8:05 p.m.: Woodland Park Zoo’s Wildlights attendance numbers
- 8:05-8:10 p.m.: Broken city sewer line near 220 NW 58th St.
- 8:05-8:15: 5555 Phinney – Report on meeting with developer
- 8:15-8:20: North 52nd Street and Phinney Avenue North triplex – illegal tree removal
- 8:20-8:30: Zoo long range plan/Parking space funds request from city